Happy birthday to Elaine Howell and BuckeyeFan!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bernard

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
We got a two for one today!

:bday::bday:

:cake::cake:

:piano::piano:

:wave::wave:

Elaine

Happy Birthday Ms Elaine from this side of the pond.

Enjoy your day and dance on a piano just like Bernard's message shows.

:bday:

Thanks Mr. B

Happy Birthday to you both!!!

:bjump::cake::bday2::bday::bday2::cake::bjump:

Happy Birthday to Elaine and Buckeyefan,

I hope you both enjoy the day and have many more!!

Maureen

Happy Birthday guys!!!!....

:cake::wave::cake:
:bday::bday2:

:rock:

Wishing you both a wonderful day. Enjoy it
Tell your loved ones to give you a hug from all your friends here at CWE.

Hi Buck and Elaine,
Hope you both have a wonderful Birthday!!!! Enjoy doing something fun and celebrate your special day!!!

Hugs!
Michelle

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you both have a great birhtday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock: :banana: :rock: :banana: Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :clap: :clap: :noevil: :e: :e:
Hawke :pfft:

Hi

I hope I have fun on mine to. My b-day is May 9. :woot: :woot: :cheers:

f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif

Happy Birthday Elaine
party-smiley-046.gif

Happy Birthday Buck Eye
thbirthday-smiley-chef-cake.gif

Hope you both have a good day

cake.jpg

Happy Birthday to the BOTH of YOU!

There's PLENTY of icing for you two to
lick so no fighting over that please!

:D

Happy Belated Birthday to both of you! Hope you got everything you wanted.

Buckeye, my daughter and I were in Ohio (Columbus) on Sunday. If I had known it was your birthday, we could have stopped in for some of that....um....interesting looking blue cake!

Happy Birthday Elaine and Buckeyefan!!!!!!!!!!

I stopped having them a few years ago. I'm still 29!

Thanks to ALL

Thanks everybody - the cake was great and the videos made me laugh.

My body is 47, my brain is 99, but my soul still tries to be 19 (pre-E).

Sorry this is late. A friend of mine told me that she clebrates her birthday for a whole month, so clelebrate, dance and sing all month long.

:dancing2:

Hi Hawk86

I hope you had a wicked birthday on 9th May!!! If I could work out how to work my way round this website I'd have sent you some funnies, I hope you had a great day anyway, and thanks for your best wishes, perhaps I'll get the hang of it one day! I want to thank everyone who sent me birthday wishes.

Cheers
Elaine x

Hi Buckeyefan

I hope you had a great birthday mate? I did, it seems a long time ago now eh? I'm 45 yrs and 2 weeks old!! I am so trying to work out how to get round this website, I wanna put a photo on my profile, I have no idea how to do it, and I want to express my thanks to all the guys who sent us birthday wishes. Hope all ok with you mate?
Cheers
Elaine x

Belated b-day wishes to you both!!

I'm running behind, and I'm sooooo sorry!!!!!!

I've been trying to clean the house, and totally lost track. You share the same birthday as my baby brother. (OK, he's 28 now, I guess he's not a baby anymore, he IS in the Marines.....)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
HAPPPPPPYYYYYY BIRRRRTHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDAYYYYYYYYYY TO YYYYOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEETZ

Back
Top Bottom