Happy Birthday Fedup

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Fedup
Hope you have a great day

Happy Birthday Liam!

nicholas--albums-307-artwork-picture2614-birthday-dance.gif

Happy Birthday for tomorrow, Liam.. you are one of the best!
:clap: :)

Happy Birthday to you! You sure deserve it.

What can I say but thank you all so much and I hopefully will have a good day.

Couldn't resist posting some Irish Jokes for Fedup on his birthday :pfft:

The BBC decided to make a news report on how thick the Irish truely are, so they went to Dublin and set out a massive stage in the middle of the city. Cameras lights and everything. Before they started the report, a huge crowd gathered, they were going crazy, banging feet, throwing bins and starting fires. So the presenter got up on the stage and said down the mic, "i need a volunteer!?" so he points to a man in the crowd and says, "whats your name sir?", "shane" the man replied. "ok shane, come up on stage". so he comes up and stands where he is asked to. "ok Shane, im going to ask you a short easy question, whats 5+9?" "ooo, i know this to be sure i do, that'll be 7" "No, thats wrong Shane." The crowd went wild shouting and screaming, "WE'RE NOT TICK, WE'RE NOT TICK, GIVE 'IM ANOTHER CHANCEEE", Ok ill give him another question, "whats 5+3", "i know this one, thats simple, thatll be 9" WE'RE NOT TICK WE'RE NOT TICK, GIVE 'IM ANOTHER CHANCE!!!!! "ok, one last question, whats 2+2" "i know this to be sure i do, thatll be 4". and the crowd shouts, "GIVE 'IM ANOTHER CHANCE!!!!
'I say, old chap,' he said to the proprietor, 'perhaps you could furnish me with a large gin and tonic and one of your finest Havana cigars.'
'You're from around these parts, aren't you?' said the proprietor.
'Good grief,' said the stunned Belfast man. 'How did you know that?'
'Well, you see,' said the proprietor, 'this is a butcher's.'

"What are ye doing?" asked O'Bannon.

"Fishin'," said MacAndrews.

"Caught anything?"

"Ach, nae a bite,"

"What are ye usin' fer bait?"

"Worms"

"Let me see it," said O'Bannon.

MacAndrews lifted the line from the water and handed it to his cousin. O'Bannon took out his flask of potcheen and dipped the worm in it. He handed it back to MacAndrews, who cast his line once more. As soon as the worm hit the water, his rod bent over double, the line screaming out.

"Have ye got a bite?" asked O'Bannon.

"No!" shouted MacAndrews, fighting with the rod, "The worm's got a salmon by the throat!"

CQ:)

Thank you for the Jokes they were good. Wait for my turn it will be good. :roflmao:

nicholas:)

Do not worry I always repay my debts. :roflmao:

Happy birthday!

... And as you slide down the bannister of life may the splinters never point in the wrong direction :)

:cheers: Sláinte!

Back
Top Bottom