Happy Birthday nicholas:)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Nick,
Hope you have a great day.

:woot: Nicholas hoping you have a very happy Birthday. :bday: :wave: do not forget the cake :cake: keep some for me.

Happy Birthday Nicholas, enjoy your day. :)

Take care
Jeff

Happy Birthday Nicholas! Have a terrific day (and month, and year...)

:bday2: Nicholas, hope you had a happy day!

Hope your day was wonderful
Happy Birthday Nicholas

MaryK

Im late :(

Happy Birthday, no doubt a year wiser.....

To many, many more wise and happy years ahead!

Thank you so much! A friend and I have a bus ticket so we are about to go a travelling! :)

Nope you're not late Chaz,
I was early, I'm usually early when I post birthday greetings because us Aussies are a day ahead of most other countries lol

Happy birthday Nicholas!! Enjoy your trip. Don't forget to buy me something :)

Happy Birthday Nicholas!

I am the late one. I hope it was a great.

Sorry me too! Hope ya had a good one Nicholas.

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!
I hope all your wishes came true

Thank you again for your birthday greetings! I did have a great day.. two great days as it happens - my best friend had a birthday on the 5th and it was mine on the 6th so we spoiled one another!

We purchased weekly bus tickets so we got out and about a fair bit. I was treated to a meal out on the 6th. :)

Back
Top Bottom