happy easter

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

angel

New
Reaction score
hoping every one at cwe has a happy easter!

love&hugs

angel

ps. try not to over do it on the candy ;) & junk food

Happy Easter indeed. I'm off to start cooking!

me too!

I need to go get ready... im helping my mother cook today! :)

I'm sitting in my bathrobe with a cup of coffee. No more hiding Easter eggs.
We are going to my brothers house and I can bring what I want. Nothing is ever expected, which is very thoughtful.

My mom though is not feeling up to going, which is sad. It is a special day for her, and to not have her there will not feel right. I am sure that the recent surgery that she had is taking a bit of energy to recouperate. Getting old is no fun...

Spring has definitely sprung here in the Southland.

Happy Easter

The Easter Bunny came to my house last night!!! :woot:

Mmmm ... Easter eggs and a hot cup of coffee.
:cheers:

:piano:

0b4348e5.gif

I brought the delicious cake! Made this little fellow last night!

1cf1c264.jpg

happyEaster327.gif

easter1.jpg

FunnyBunny.jpg
Everyone

Hope you all had a great easter.

Sorry to hear about your Mum Robin, hope she starts feeling better soon.

I like the bunny cake BB.

Happy...

Happy Easter a day late everyone! :) Sorry, between hubby having strep throat, and church, it's been a busy weekend. :)

Back
Top Bottom