"Happy Easter"

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Deb12345

New
Reaction score
Hello,
Just wanted to wish you all a "Happy Easter". A perfect excuse to eat lots of yummy chocolate. Enjoy yourselves. :pop:
Best Wishes
Debbie
:sheep:

Happy Easter Deb. Already had a great day with the family yesterday and will have another great day with my wife's family today.

Everyone have a blessed Easter.

Happy Easter to you too, Debbie.
We are spending the afternoon at my brothers house.

Happy Easter!

Right now I'm enjoying the awesome cheeziness of The Ten Commandments. So bad it's good. Later, it'll be ham at my brother's.

Right now about to go out to a movie with the gang. Maybe Alice In Wonderland in 3D??? Much less Easter-y than The Ten Commandments, darn it.

Happy Easter all
1307.gif

Hope you all had a good day.

I had a quite day, stayed at home this year. Yesterday afternoon some friends called in & we went for a nice walk.

Happy Easter CWE friends!! Easter - what a powerful vision of God's promise for each of us perfected in His Son. This is the true Thanksgiving Day for all of mankind & a reminder of Jesus's willingness to share the burdens of our crosses just as he shouldered his. By his stripes we are healed!!!

Back
Top Bottom