Happy Happy Joy Joy

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Birdbomb

VNS Guru
Reaction score
Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy
Happy Happy Happy Happy
Joy Joy Jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy!!!!!!!!!

250px-Ren_and_Stimpy.jpg

School starts Wednesday Aug 30!

Awesome. I remember vividly the day I watched the first ever broadcast of Ren and Stimpy on MTV. I was on assignment out of town and relaxing in my hotel room. It was the most surreal experience I can remember from a TV show.

With regards to school... It started two weeks ago over here! :pfft:

But I'm glad that you will get some relief from watching the kiddos all the time.

Got the 6 yr old off to a good start this morning. Now the 3 yr old will be lonesome for her. I'll start looking for a day care center for her and then look out BINGO! LOL!

The first time I saw them, I couldn't figure out what the hell they were, but became an avid fan, no less. Stimpy's fart episode was of particulr humor as is his nose gobblin collection. You have to admit, there are some really twisted animators out there. :woot:

stimpy.jpg

My all time favorite edisode is Space Madness:
(Ren drifts around the room) Heh...heh...heh...they think I'm CRAZY. But I know better. It is not *I* who am crazy. It is not I who am MAD! Didn'tcha hear 'em? Didn'tcha see the CROWDS?
(Ren holds up bar of soap)Oh my beloved ice cream bar...how I love to lick your creamy center! HOOOWWWWWW...(bites soap)...and your oh-so-nutty chocolate covering! You're not like the others...you like the same things I do! Waxed paper...boiled football leather...dog breath...We're not hitchhiking anymore! We're RIDING!
STIMPY: Stop it! You're talking crazy!
REN: (suddenly paranoid) Oh no, I know what YOU want. You coveteth my ICECREAM BAR!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1ebAIOEJ-8]video at youtube[/ame]

Back
Top Bottom