Happy Memorial Day!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

lindy

Vitamin Guru
Reaction score
After another rainy day yesterday, the sun is finally shining. What more could you ask for a holiday? Some friends are coming over so that we can chop up and burn the three trees that fell down by the pond over the winter. Then we'll roast hot dogs and celebrate. When I called for the burn permit, the fire cheif said that this was no way to spend a holiday and I couldn't have disagreed with him more. What better way than with good friends and a roasted hot dog? Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and keeps in mind why we're able to enjoy days like these.

Happy Memorial Day Lindy. I hope the weather holds for you. We grilled out yesterday while the sun was shining. It's supposed to rain all day around here today.

I don't know what the day has in store for us, but we are going to enjoy it either way.

We had gorgeous weather until 11 AM at which point the skies opened up and the rain poured down for the rest of the day. The bonfire was going well enough at that point to keep burning but that killed the idea of hotdogs. Supposed to have the same sort of weather today. I've had it with all of this rain!

Back
Top Bottom