Happy New Year

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
NewYearsDog.jpg

2008.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys their New Years Eve & all the best for 2008.

Last edited:
I hope you are the life of the party CQ, with all of your jokes.
Personally I enjoy staying close to the hearth these days.
You might see Rebecca on the Rose Parade route though.

2008 is going to be a great year, I am sure.

It's New Years Eve here in Australia at the moment. Sadly my Grandfather died on boxing day and his funeral is on Wednesday afternoon. Where my grandparents lived is about 6 hours drive from where my parents live so my parents and I are leaving Tomorrow morning so we can go to the funeral. We'll only be away for a couple of days because we have to get back home but it still gives us enough time to spend with my Nanna and some other family members.

I usualy don't do much to celebrate the New Year any way but this year I will probably go to bed early before 12:00 am because I think my parents want to try to leave early Tomorrow morning before it starts to get to hot.

I am so sorry to hear your news. Tough to deal with this at anytime, however the holidays make it extra rough. New Years Eve is over rated...

My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.
Have a safe drive.

Happy New Year's and...

my condolences to you, too, CQ. What a bummer. It's odd to me to hear you talking about it being too HOT in DECEMBER/JANUARY. I only associate New Year's with SNOW and COLD.......like the SNOW coming down in my front yard right now...........

Thankyou to everyone for their condolences about my grandfathers death. He had been sick with an illness for a few years which had eventualy taken him. Towards the end he was in alot of pain so now he not in pain.

The funeral was yesterday and my parents and I had to get back home so we came back Today.

You might see Rebecca on the Rose Parade route though.

We were watching the Rose parade on tv Tuesday morning before we left to go on our trip. It was on our tv at 6am -7am and we left to go away at 7am

I don't think we get many live float parades where I live & don't think I've ever seen a live float parade.

my condolences to you, too, CQ. What a bummer. It's odd to me to hear you talking about it being too HOT in DECEMBER/JANUARY. I only associate New Year's with SNOW and COLD.......like the SNOW coming down in my front yard right now...........
Thankyou Meetz

I am from Australia and our weather is the opposite to you. We have Summer 1 Dec - 28 Feb, Autumn 1 Mar - 31 May, Winter 1 June - 31 August & Spring 1 Sept - 30 Nov.

Our christmas' are usualy stinking hot so I always wonder what it would be like to have a white christmas lol.

Back
Top Bottom