Happy New Year

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone, I hope you have a great New Years Eve & 2014 is a good year.

2013 was a bit of a crazy year for me with both ups & downs so I'm hoping 2014 is a better year :pop:.

Last edited:
Happy New Year. I have big plans tonight. Getting to bed around nine. That's the plan.

Have a Happy New Year CQ! I know you get to celebrate it sooner than most of us. Thanks for getting the Party started. :)

Happy New Year everyone, I hope you have a great New Years Eve & 2014 is a good year.

2013 was a bit of a crazy year for me with both ups & downs so I'm hoping 2014 is a better year.

happy new year to you too!!! how many hours are you guys ahead of us (western canada - it's 8:24am tuesday here right now). must be like 20 hours or something.

:hugs:

Happy New Year - may this new year bring health, happiness and peace to you all.

Huge hugs from Holland! Where the sky will literally explode with fireworks tonight – literally…

Happy New Year to all our CWE friends. May you find good fortune in 2014.

you too bernard, all the best for you and stacy. pls give her a big cwe happy new year hug from us.

Happy New Year everybody, may you have peace, happiness and love, get everything you wish for and more. Remember you are better than you realise.

qtowngirl

Thank you my friend I will try remember.

Happy New Year. I have big plans tonight. Getting to bed around nine. That's the plan.
LOL, that sounds like me.
I was asleep by 10:30pm, I did wake up about 1:00am though, when I looked at the clock I thought to myself 'ok its 2014 now, happy new year now I'm going back to sleep' :roflmao:

happy new year to you too!!! how many hours are you guys ahead of us (western canada - it's 8:24am tuesday here right now). must be like 20 hours or something.

It's 8:15am New Years Day.
I googled it & we are about 16 hours ahead of Western Canada.
I think I am about 17 hours ahead of my American friend who lives in Chicago.

well then you're on new years day morn? holy crap girl, it's still just 1:20 in the afternoon here... longggg way to go.

HUGS and all the best for us! you hitting 3 years sz-free in march, mel's on a year april 29, and me in august. we're gonna do this :woot:

happy new years, it is about 3:50 am here.
my friends drug me out. they missed the countdown at the bar we were at.
we saw a girl passed out on the sidewalk, the night was odd. i wanted to go home early,
but ended up having fun.

Many thanks to all of you here at CWE.
Wishing everyone a peace-filled New Year.
Dolores

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all at CWE!!

May 2014 be a calm, peaceful, joyful & healthy year for all.
May we all find new solutions for the ugly beast that still resides inside so many of our brains!!

Back
Top Bottom