Head Goosebumps

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pty10

New
Reaction score
Does anyone have this issue of having on and off goosebumps in the head? I'm dealing with this since I had my first seizure almost 3yrs ago.

epytolologist if fully aware of the issue. Im on 250mg of Keppra, 100mg of lamictal and 1mg of clonazepam. twice a day on all meds.

If you experiencing or your goosebumps have stopped, can you tell me how you coping or what medication stop them? Just asking for opinions, I have an appointment with the Doc next week

Cheers,

Henry

Goosebumps can be a form a simple partial seizure. So it may just be a matter of tweaking your dose slightly.

on the keppra o lamictal? can't go higher on the lamictal, gives me noise and light sensitivity

No way to say for sure, unfortunately, since everyone reacts differently to the meds. But if Lamictal is already bothersome, then Keppra may be the one to start with.

Back
Top Bottom