hobbies

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

My newest hobby is the piano, since last year i've started to play and i can play 2 songs now, fur elise and moonlight sonata mov1. It's hard, one has to have passion, a deep desire for it and to see it to completion.

Other past hobbies were playing video games, back when Wolfenstein and Doom were the rage. Yes, i was addicted until i stopped cold turkey, well i actually reach the end, so quitting wasn't to difficult by then. I use to write computer programs, managed to copyright one of them.

I love to drive, on the weekends i'll drive to my moms place in Sacramento and help with the housework or whatever needs to be done. It's long distance, so i take the back roads as much as possible. Can't leave out the beach cruises, they are great, here in the bay area, lots of mountain roads.

:piano: :pop:

Last edited:
No my life is boring, all I do is work and then come home to the computer and listen to music and watch tv programmes to keep me happy.
maybe try Netflix if you don't have it already it sure helps TV be much more interesting.

I like the supplemental video:
[ame]http://youtu.be/evJ1T5t0naY[/ame]

Back
Top Bottom