home?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

MamaDuck4

New
Reaction score
What part of the country do you call home?

I live in the beautiful mountains of Tennessee. Originally from NY, lived img GA and TX as well.

TN is home. The country is where I belong.

Massachusetts, Boston-area, originally from Maryland. I'm a city girl, though I also like getting away to the beaches and lake areas...

My parents just bought a house in FL I'm looking forward to the beach!!!!

yes, there's something pretty great about being on a beach. And down in Florida the water's actually warm. Up here, it takes a bit of getting used to.

Hey Nak, I also live in Mass.

Lived in Bean Town's Allston/Brighton area for 6+ years and recently migrated back out to the burbs.

Do you miss the city? I'm across the river, in The Republik :lol:
I needed to stick close to the T

I'm across the river, in The Republik
:) The redline is the best! The green line is guaranteed motion sickness!!

Good question... I love the activity and diversity of the city. The sights, sounds and smells… wonderful (most anyways ;) ). I will eat at any hole in the wall and there are many with fantastic food. A lot of my friends live in the area (Southie, Somerville, East Cambridge, Medford etc….) so I still head in a lot.

I do miss it, but my wife and I didn’t want to raise kids in the city. We ended up moving near my parents to help out should any issues arise. My wife and I also commute to work together, which makes things easier.

Hi MamaDuck,

I lived in Memphis for 25 years, but I'm not a down home country girl. I now live in the great Rocky Mountains of Colorado!! Nothing better than the beautiful Rockies!

GA. 1 hour from Atlanta. Born and raise here in the south.

Tenn. is one my favorite places, we go camping twice a year in the smokies.

Jyearta, where camping? Gatlinburg?

My family is all around Atlanta (mom n brothers)

I'm an Aussie but 1 of my closest friends is an American & she lives in Alsip, Illinois.
I've been friends with her for about 13 years, we haven't met in person yet so would one day love to go to America & meet her.

Conroe is so beautiful. And close to the beach, even if it is Galveston. I'd take it. :D

Birmingham alabama.
takes a 1/2 inch of snow to shut this city down.
but i am ok with it. I have snow tires and wal-mart some how is always open

Central Illinois is my home...
We have Soybeans, Corn, and COWS! :D
Oh, and the occasional person is around as well. That can be kinda rare though.

when i live in cali in have cows and zebra,
makes for some fun looking babies

HaHa silat!

I was born in Portsmouth, south east UK - a heavily populated city. Now I live seven miles east of Portsmouth in a small town called Emsworth. I love the country - fields, cows, hills and lanes.

:)

Back
Top Bottom