How do you know you should ask the person out or say yes?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Athena22

New
Reaction score
How do you know. because i personally dont lol. my personally body language grade at the moment is a -C

Last edited:
oh geez im sorry guys. i wrote this last night after i watched a romance movie
X.X
Someone needs to learn to be a little bit more forum responsible - by someone i mean me. ------deleting if noone replies in the next 30 minutes. oh boy. -face palm.

Last edited:
how do you feel about yourself?

have you gotten over being told no a few times a few times?

does someone make you feel warm and fuzzy? or at least like you want to do a few things they dont condone in the bible, " a little begatting" .

Then go for it. the worst people will do is say no, or i am busy.

Then go for it. the worst people will do is say no, or i am busy.

This is exactly how I feel about it too. You can do the same thing if someone asks you out. I've had both happen even before I had epilepsy and since I have.

This is exactly how I feel about it too. You can do the same thing if someone asks you out. I've had both happen even before I had epilepsy and since I have.

Thanks guys, those are good answers, @.# : )
I really appreciate it. I don't really have anyone at the moment, but still in the future this could be use full.

Five minutes later and I still feel happy and glowy inside to know that I'm not the only person in the world who is temporarily changed by romance movies.
:woot:

lol yes your not the only one I suffer too from romantic moviegoers syndrome. It was the Fault in Our Stars. Very temporary, my face palm is still going on.
but that movie was just I mean come on now. Augustus was perfect. I know its a just a romantic movie and he's labeled as a made up perfect boyfriend. But i don't care. I'm falling in love.

:clap::paperbag::clap:

Oh my word. Fault in our Stars! Well, that gives you extra rights. Haven't seen it but its reputation precedes it.

you need more broken glass in your movies,

watch the original "total recall"

I have the same problem after watching a romantic movie. I'm usually over it in about 5 minutes though unless I'm home alone. Then next thing I know, I'm holding my cat against his will crying/screaming "why doesn't anyone love me!".

I think you know with a good feeling in someone's presence if there is a chemistry there and as well if you have plenty in common is a great start.

I have the same problem after watching a romantic movie. I'm usually over it in about 5 minutes though unless I'm home alone. Then next thing I know, I'm holding my cat against his will crying/screaming "why doesn't anyone love me!".

878164-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom