I am so upset

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
The a--hole that molested my little girl went to court the other day and got a Felony charge of exposing a child to harmful materials down to a disorderly conduct fine. From a possible sentence of 3 years down to 249 dollar fine. There were a total of 4 kids that are known to have been abused by him. 1 mother disposed of evidence needed to bring a charge, 2 girls weren't able to talk in a court hearing (can't blame them they were only 4 and 5) and my child who when asked about it curled into the fetal position and yelled " I am NOT going to talk about it!" So no charges could even be filed.
And then I found out that he has approached a girl in first grade... I am fuming. I talked to the principal at the school and asked for her help, because I fear for what he may do to not only my child, but to any of the other 100 girls that may be walking home at any given time.

Thanks for listening and allowing me to blabber otherwise I would explode.

WOW - my stomach turned over.
You need the whole community to back you up. Make t-shirts with his picture on it. I personally wouldn't talk to the principal, I would go to the superintendent of the school district. It is his responsibility to keep your children safe.

:( Karma will catch up to him.

A forum member (who cannot post links yet) asked me to forward this message to you PA:
That is very sad. If you check this site: http://offender.doc.state.wi.us/public/ Is this creature listed as an offender? If not, you may want to try and get him added. You can search by name and location to see if there is anyone in your area that you need to be on the alert for as well. Anyone can go this this site http://www.stopchildpredators.org/ select your state and you are redirected to the appropriate website.

Thanks!! No he isn't required to register as a sex offender since he wasn't found guilty of any crime of that nature. His charges were, but I guess he pled down to the disorderly conduct.

I am upset that he got a way with it, and is out there to do it again. My mom was trying to make me feel better by saying he WILL pay for it whether it be now or later. He actually has the balls to call our house a few months ago and tell us that he was dying and all that good stuff. And ended his message with "Since you won't talk to me now, I guess I will catch up with you in Heaven." Great! I couldn't care less if you die tomorrow, and well I highly doubt you're Heaven bound. I did change my number to an unlisted one 2 days later.

I have also found a site that shows you a map of where offenders live. Like the three that live by my child's school. I called and asked why are they allowed to live across the street from the playground? The answer I was given was "If they aren't given chances to be faced with what got them into trouble in the first place, then they aren't able to be rehabilitated. So let's tempt them and see what they do?? I guess if that applies then we should arrange for all people convicted of DUI's multiple times to work as bartenders. UGH! I have come to realize that the justice sysytem bites!

Thanks Again...I need to be able to blabber sometimes. Good and cheap therapy.

How can they justify that ? <scratching head>....3 years down to a 249 dollar fine ?? Unbelievable !

Who is he, and how is he managing to ring you ?...is/was he a close friend to the family, or something ?

Could his contacting you and leaving these 'crank' messages be considered stalking ? I'd try and get him locked up before he carries out the same horrible acts on some other innocent being

Could his contacting you and leaving these 'crank' messages be considered stalking ?
:ponder:
I bet if you let that judge know about it there is something he could do. I'll bet he feels pretty bad about this incident as well. I mean, he has to follow the letter of the law...which is probably how something as insanely stupid as this could have occured in the first place!
:twocents:

Make sure your little girl knows that guy's an exception to the rule so she can have a normal life again.
:twocents:

Peace.

You could petition for a restraining order.

He was a friend of my DH before I even knew him. They had worked together for many years doing roofing. He used to watch both of my kids when I was working in Hospice at the hospital in town. He and his wife used to run a daycare through the county. He had given us a ride to an the medical office. I needed to run in sign two paers and planned on coming right back. Took my then 3 year with me. Left K in the van cause she was reading a book and didn't want to come along, and one less child was easier.

I am looking into getting a child abuse restaining order against him. And trying to explain to my daughter that NOT all men are like that, and why he is still around.

To add to the creep factor: He picks up two kids that go to school with K.

one of my children was hurt by a man i lived with while i was at work a long time ago i took him to court and we lost ...my child was two at the time. he is my x husband they dropped the charges lack of evidence omg!.... bruises all over my child he went through pure hell..... It makes me physically ill to even think about it now( and ill never speak of it again)....... you know what i did when he wouldn't leave us alone after..... I told him and the police that if he comes near my child kids again hes dead ill shoot him.... my ex left the state.... yeah the officer called csd because i threatened to kill this sick freak.... they didn't have much to say really it was my right to be that pissed off.... and at that point i didnt really care who heard how i felt and still feel the same anger about the situation....

love angel

Purpleangel,

(I am looking into getting a child abuse restaining order against him. And trying to explain to my daughter that NOT all men are like that, and why he is still around.)

yes, a restraining order is a good idea Im sure you will have no problem getting one they gave us one also... we went to counseling also for my childs pain & anger ..myself included as you can tell from my last post.... I believe in GOD and KARMA .... I really would never want to shoot anyone....... really..... I just know what this kind of anger can do to you... its been like 20 years and it still makes me mad....

hugs to you and your little girl

love angel

Restraining Order or Injunction

If you click on my Sig Line below:
Head Storms - and scroll down on
the Resource Page - There are 2
Banners there down near the bottom.
The 2nd one on Domestic Violence
would be your best bet because there
is a "escape" route in the event if you
need to escape (a safety feature); but
it provides so much information there.

But an Injunction is more POWERFUL
than a Restraining Order. IMHO.

yukturd

I thought they taped a childs testimony, because most children are quite frightened after a traumatic event such as that. A child has a right (or so I thought) to have an advocate present during testimony. This is because lawyers do their best to intimidate anybody on the witness stand.
I would be careful, because most of these jerks will try to sue for slander if you start informing everyone about what he did.

There's a web site called 'Intellius' that can look up any legal issues he had in his past. Any arrests will be there. If you subscribe to it, you can get free information for a small time. I'd also recommend a private investigator who can follow him and catch him in the act. A neutral witness like that would put this dude in the slammer.

Sorry for what's written below

Hi:evil:
I sometimes have nightmares of such things like that could happen to my kids. Although I'm christian, have degrees, pay my bills etc etc, I seriously doubt I would not just shoot the bastard If there was no doudt about his guilt. I even see myself drowning the beast in fluoric acid (very nasty way to die..)
Worse of it, I know I would not even feel guilty for it.
one should not say things like that but hurting children and elderly people just make me VERY ANGRY:taz: It's attacking the roots of a society.
Sorry folks but I could not resist saying that. Hope you'll forgive me. I also hope your girl will go over it.
If you haven't heard of EMDR, maybe worth a try..:paperbag:

Well, I really thought and thought about this one until it faced me. Have you ever considered buying a protective dog who is friendly with kids? It's amazing what they will do. They are your best friends.

I know your frustration. My youngest daughter was raped by a 32 year old when she was 13. He gave her booze and drugs and then raped her, and because she couldn't remember all the details, his charge was lowered. This case took over a year to be resolved. He also raped her friend but she wouldn't testify because her mom and mom's boyfriend were friends with him. Then they moved out of state and wouldn't come back. My biggest problem was with the assistant DA when she decided to lower his charge. The court system is so frustrating. We were also told that it didn't matter if his charges were reduced because he was going to prison on other charges. It made us feel like they just didn't care. You just do what you need to do so that he doesn't do this to anymore children. If we don't protect our children and stand up for them, who will? Not the court system!!!!

Well, I really thought and thought about this one until it faced me. Have you ever considered buying a protective dog who is friendly with kids? It's amazing what they will do. They are your best friends.
Cats are also pretty good at 'reading a person' My cats avoided my ex-boyfriend. Later, I found out he bilked another girl out of a lot of money. They do seem easier to take care of than dogs, anyway. And a dog will become friends with anyone who has cased you aout, and become friends of the family. A cat is not as likely to do so.

Cats are also pretty good at 'reading a person' My cats avoided my ex-boyfriend. Later, I found out he bilked another girl out of a lot of money. They do seem easier to take care of than dogs, anyway. And a dog will become friends with anyone who has cased you aout, and become friends of the family. A cat is not as likely to do so.

I have a rottweiler/mastiff mix he's about 135 pounds he was raised with my kids , hunter can really be friendly OR if he meets someone he doesn't like look out..... hes very proactive of our family... hes been pretty good at spotting not so nice people so far... like our next door neighbor was for some reason in the forest back behind our house hunter tracked him down and scared him to death... he didn't bite the guy he just let him know that he shouldn't be back behind our house in the middle of the night our dog hunter watches this guy like a hawk... the neighbor talked to my husband and said our dog attacked him... I later talked to the guy and he told me that he was in the back forest behind our house and our dog was guarding him and wouldn't let him move... hmmmm what was he doing back behind our house in the first place..... anyways, this weird guy next door doesn't come near our home anymore... :) my other dog just loves everyone hes not a good watch dog... hes a sweetie though:)

love angel

doggone it

So how does one pick the guard dog over the 'everybodies sweetie'?

Back
Top Bottom