I Want to Share this with my CWE Family

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jackier

New
Reaction score
My daughter is engaged! Her boyfriend gave her an engagement ring yesterday & asked her to be his wife. This is great news-she is so excited.

How exciting for the entire family. Congrats Jackier.. time to start wedding planning!

jackier

Congratulations to the Happy couple, that was a nice gift on the perfect day. Best of luck to both of them.

That is wonderful news. Thank you for sharing with us.

I can only guess how excited you are. Enjoy every min. of planning with you daughter.

jackier - Congrats to your daughter & her boyfriend

jackier - Congrats to your daughter & her boyfriend.. I'm pleased for you all :)

Thanks everyone! Yes, I'm excited, too. She is a wedding planner so she has a lot of ideas already. Yes, it was the perfect gift on just the right day!

What wonderful news! Something lovely to look forward to and I'm sure she is over the moon!

jackier

We assume she said YES ;) How wonderful!

Oh the joy of seeing our children happy!! ..

Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom