I wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Meetz1064

Fantastico
Reaction score
for all of the great ideas in your posts the other night. They are/were of great help. And Eyes, the poem is beautiful!

Things have not gotten any better, unfortunately. My grandmother passed away just a few hours ago. While I am still crying about it, I DID get the chance to tell her over the phone that I loved her, and good bye before she died. As a matter of fact, I think she was waiting for me to do so, because it wasn't long after I talked to her that she passed.......

I will miss her, but she is no longer in pain, and with my grandfather now. And for that, I am grateful. She will forever be my guardian angel.

The funeral won't be for several days....her body has to be flown cross-country for the funeral, and the various arrangements made. Please forgive me if I'm not around for a while, OK?

Thanks ever so much, and lots of love to all,

Meetz

Hi Meetz

Sorry to hear about your Grandmother, I can understand if you wouldn't be on here for a while. Your Grandmother will be at peace now & both your Grandparents will be together again.

Sympathy252DCWolfe252DbyKiss.jpg

My condolances to you and your family. Be kind to yourself. Give yourself time to grieve.

insympathy.jpg

You have my deepest sympathy Meetz...

Remember her smiles.
:rock:

Love and with Deep Sympathies

candleflower.gif

To you and your family on the loss
of your beloved one!

My deepest sympathy goes to you also. Your grandparents will always be with you in your memories.

Hugs from your eastern neighbor

You have my deepest sympathy Meetz. My thoughts and prayers will be with you for both the funeral and your possible medical challenges ahead.

May God watch over you during your sorrow and then lift you up for your future.

Grandparents and grandchildren are God's gifts to each other.

Hi Meetz1064

Blees you, I hope you are feeling a wee bit better. I lost my dearly beloved mum just before Xmas last year, so I can so sympathise with you. Mum died peacefully in her sleep, which I know is what she would have wanted, wouldn't we all eh? But I miss her so very much, she was an absolute rock to me throughout my life, and I keep thinking, I must go and give mum a ring, or I haven't heard from mum for a while, I must ring her, it seems unbelieveable that we won't get together again, although I do believe in some sort of afterlife.

Have happy positive memories in your heart, I really do feel that mum is in my heart, I know what I mean by that but it may sound a bit strange to some folk, I hope you are smiling now, it's what she would have wanted, I know my mum would have wanted me to be happy.

Cheers

Elaine xx

Back
Top Bottom