I'm not allowed to tell anyone but...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rae1889

Veteran
Reaction score
I've been sworn to secrecy, but I figured telling "strangers" couldn't hurt because I absolutely wanna shout this to the world.

My best friend and matron of honour is pregnant!!! She is 4.5 months *barely showing* and just told me they are 88% sure it was a girl!!! I was so excited then they made it more special. They want to name her after me! Elizabeth Reigh (pronounced Rae) I'm in tears of joy but they haven't told anyone but me, chad and the parents and won't say until she starts to become obviously pregnant.

I had to tell someone!

Aww thats so sweet! Tell your friend Congratulations for me! :)

Congrats! The secret's safe with me.

That's very exciting Rae :woot:

Congrats to your friend :clap:

Wow, Rae! That is amazing news! And named after you. That is so incredibly special. You are going to be the best "auntie" ever. I can see you babysitting at least once a week. :)

Congrats. I am excited for both her and you. I gave my daughter my grandmothers name and I got to see how happy she was when I told her what I was naming her. I know you must be tickled. What a great honor!

Rae, you must be very special to her (as you are to us), for your friend to confide in you and name the baby after you.

Yays! Congrats! I know how you feel- when you know someone is pregnant you're so happy for them you want to tell everyone. :D

Back
Top Bottom