[Joke]Lion 's joke contest

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

drarvindr

Doctor aiming to become neurologist
Doctor
Reaction score
One day the king of the beasts is in a foul mood. He roars and summons all the creatures of the forest. He tells them - " Listen up - i'm feeling rotten today and i want you guys to cheer me up! Every one of you is going to tell me a joke in turn and if anyone amongst you doesn't laugh at it ill kill the one who told the joke. Monkey , You go first." The monkey, sweating all over , begins " two guys walk into a bar ...." and at the end everyone is laughin their heads off except for the turtle. The lion says " the turtle didn't laugh ! OK elephant , you next !" the elephant starts " did you hear about little red riding hood ...." and again , everyone is rolling inthe aisles except for the turtle . With some difficulty , the lion kills the elephant and says " Ok tiger , your turn" the tiger takes a deep breath and is about to start when the turtle burtst out laughing. The lion , nonplussed , asks him " what's wrong with you ? tiger hasn't even started. " The turtle says " the monkey's joke was hilarious !!!!":roflmao:

LOVED IT!

Reminds me of the Hare and the
Turtle race!

Back
Top Bottom