like elvis? like talent? this is a must-watch...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

qtowngirl

CWE Supporter/E Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
i was raised on this music so loved it right away - this kid is amazing. just another reason to love being canadian :)
and hey if a 16-year-old boy can get a lesbian all gushy, well kid you are GOOD!

Last edited:
He has a truly beautiful voice.

I think having a beautiful voice that is like none other is underrated, though. There are so many wonderful singers across the country that work to do their own thing and the person who gets all the attention is the one that sounds like someone already did.
I guess its hard to find a new artist who is to you liking sometimes, huh? lol.

I love cover music and have friends who make a living covering music.

Sounds just like Elvis, though. :p

IN RETROSPECT: While I was typing this, I was listening to acoustic cover music. :D

Last edited:
i agree with you on the 'voice like none other' thing being underrated. i always notice people with that on one of the singing shows (american or canadian idol, britain's got talent etc). they're amazing.

however, when you're born and got something, whether it's one of a kind or not, the best is to use it. 'hey what the hell if i was born with the same voice as the most famous of all time male singer, i may as well shine.'
and shit does he ever. plus he's a kid! he's gotta be the youngest (turning famous) elvis impersonator thus far.

yeah he even looks a bit like him! deep eyes and thick dark hair. *sigh* damn i need to take a trip to quebec ;) lol he'd be the age of my son if i had one but he's not so lookout! lol i'm not single and certainly wouldn't be a cougar if i was but i do LOVE elvis!

checked him out on youtube. huh.

as proud as i am, if we're looking at elvis's in different countries, i'd say canada's winning so far :roflmao:

i'd say canada's winning so far :roflmao:

Not me. I'd say to be a true Elvis fan, one needs to go to Graceland in Memphis, TN. I've been there, done that! I used to live in Memphis and been inside the Graceland mansion many times. I was married to a FedEx pilot and the major hub is in Memphis. Somewhere at my ex's, there are pictures of us at Graceland. So instead of true pics, this will have to suffice:

http://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...i=12djc9vof&.crumb=VXvfKkLgydR&fr=yfp-t-900-s

very cool cint :)
i was just comparing our young guy and how identical he is voice-wise to elvis compared to that mexican :)eek:).

Back
Top Bottom