'M*A*S*H' star Harry Morgan dies at 96

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

batman

Been around the epilepsy block a few times
Reaction score
I know Mr. Morgan's acting role on M*A*S*H was of a Commanding Officer. In real life, I was an enlisted man, honorably discharged from the U.S. Navy. Mr. Morgan is definitely someone I'd be willing to stand at attention, and salute. With me having a copy of all the M*A*S*H episodes on DVDs, and watching all of them over the past few months, it just so happens that I was watching the final two-hour episode from about 11 PM last night (Tuesday, December 6, 2001) on into 1 AM this morning (Wednesday, December 7, 2001). My words, in honor of Mr. Morgan, are going to be the title for that last episode of M*A*S*H. "Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen".

I always loved watching M*A*S*H & it is one of those type of shows I could watch over & over without getting sick of it.

R.I.P Harry Morgan.

i love M*A*S*H it was really sad when I heard. I think he was 96.

its funny, i just watched that episode today

I know Mr. Morgan's acting role on M*A*S*H was of a Commanding Officer. In real life, I was an enlisted man, honorably discharged from the U.S. Navy. Mr. Morgan is definitely someone I'd be willing to stand at attention, and salute. With me having a copy of all the M*A*S*H episodes on DVDs, and watching all of them over the past few months, it just so happens that I was watching the final two-hour episode from about 11 PM last night (Tuesday, December 6, 2001) on into 1 AM this morning (Wednesday, December 7, 2001). My words, in honor of Mr. Morgan, are going to be the title for that last episode of M*A*S*H. "Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen".

I have the whole set. That includes all 251 episodes, the movie M*A*S*H, and the final two-hour episode, 'Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen'. I just don't have Dr. Richard B. Hooker's(a surgeon from a MASH) book that started it all. If Dr. Hooker had not written the book, and Gene Reynolds read the book, we would not have had eleven years laughs so hard that the bathroom was a second home(at least when an episode was playing).

All the cast changes were great, not because of feelings behind the scenes. But because people in the military get transferred.

Hi Bruce,

I did hear about the information about Harry Morgan. He lived a long life. I watched M*A*S*H all of the time.

Back
Top Bottom