New Year Resolutions?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

nicholas:)

Veteran
Reaction score
Count my blessings
and not the amount of chocolate
I get through!

Nick
xx

Nope....... I don't make New Year's Resolutions anymore, except to live one day at a time.

My first ever new years resolution when I was about 9 was to never again make a new years resolution. I've stuck to it!

I do plan on sorting out my finances however, but that's more because it needs to be done lol

lol @ Loopy Lou!

Yes, I may stop buying things I cannot afford and do not need!

Nick
xx

I am making not resolutions...but a lifestyle change :)
i had 3 cigs. yesterday. 1 today. so... will be quitting all together soon.
cutting out my soda intake. I play softball March - October. i wanna be able to breathe after i make it to first base this year LOL.
gotta start eating better to, im tired of all the starches.

thanks! tons needed. have had 1/2 a cig last night & 1/4 of one today. No soda in DAYS!!!!

I've also been cutting down on cigs but that's more to do with finances again. I've only had 11 today compared to the 20-25 that I would normally have had. It's my first day so feeling quite proud of myself. It costs me about £45 (about $75?) For my habit a week.

I resolved to exercise more, but... playing tennis yesterday, I managed to dislocate my shoulder. Got to spend a few lovely hours in the ER. One lucky thing -- I had some Ativan on hand (my neuro had prescribed it for use in the event of a seizure emergency). So I took one on my way in to the ER and I think it helped the muscles relax a bit so the docs could get the shoulder back in to place.

good job on cutting back!!

and OUCH on the shoulder. get better soon!

Thanks! It feels MUCH better now it's back in place.

Back
Top Bottom