ok ladies how is your neck?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

qtowngirl

CWE Supporter/E Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
23k6i51.png

same as getting off the computer to walk around a minute... we must do these neck stretches often. like real often, every five minutes or so ;)
then we'll be better.

come to think of it, damn that would make a good desktop :) :) :)

I may have to print that out because my neck can get a little stiff all the time. I love hairy guys so that makes it even better. Question though - why doesn't the picture go down any further? I'd like to know if he's wearing socks?

hmmmm :ponder: good question.

take the picture to bed and stare at it long enough (and whatever else you do with it) then let us know ;)

I'll do that tonight qtowngirl....

My husband and I sleep in separate bedrooms (mainly because he snores so bad) so I can look at it, and whatever, for as long as I like. I'll let you ladies know tomorrow :D

Now I have to go to a chiropractor...how to explain myself? :oops:

Last edited:
Turn it a different way and maybe if you just keep looking at it then things will feel better?

OK. Thanks. Anything to save money. The chiropractor doesn't take my insurance.

Now I have to go to a chiropractor...how to explain myself? :oops:
:roflmao:

And qtown... :hugs: and THANK YOU! Yes, I didn't realize how important neck stretches were! I'll be adding this into my daily routine, several times per day!

hmmmm :ponder: good question.

take the picture to bed and stare at it long enough (and whatever else you do with it) then let us know ;)

Did what you said. No the guy isn't wearing any socks and you can't believe how BIG his feet are!!!! :eek:

oh if I choked any of you like I did my friend. I would have gotten a domestic violence a long time ago. but I am ok with that.

in my head, I just say it owes me money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom