Parents of the year

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
Parents of the Year Part 1

parents1.jpg

parents2.jpg

parents3.jpg

Last edited:
Parents of the Year Part 2

parents4.jpg

parents5.jpg

parents6.jpg

Last edited:
Parents of the Year Part 4

parents10.jpg

parents11.jpg

Last edited:
These are bad, but I did have to laugh at the duct taped child. Please don't think that I am a bad parent, but it just struck me as funny.

These are actualy funny pics that were emailed to me & none of these were really awarded parent of the year.

I'm sorry if any of these pics have upset anyone & if you like I can delete the thread.

I wasn't upset, I just couldn't believe how some parents have no common sense and put their children in danger. I did think that some of these were funny. Thank you for the laugh, it always helps to laugh.

I wasn't upset, I just couldn't believe how some parents have no common sense and put their children in danger. I did think that some of these were funny. Thank you for the laugh, it always helps to laugh.
I'm glad I didn't upset you TM.
There were some pics in there that were a bit too silly & some which were funny. I'm wondering if some like the one where the kid is looking like he is about to fall of the cliff were done with trick photography.

I'm glad I was able to make you laugh. I am a strong beleiver in laughter & usualy try to see the positive side in most things.

Well we can always duct tape
members *grins*

duct.jpg

I'm wondering if some like the one where the kid is looking like he is about to fall of the cliff were done with trick photography.

:ponder:

I do hope so...:roflmao:

Oh I did. My lips didn't fit on my face until I was 30. LOL My teeth looked terrible cause I was always having gum surgery. lol I'm sorry if I offended anyone. My little boy has the underbite and is really short he's so cute to me. But you know, other kids make fun of him sometimes. He will grow into himself.

Back
Top Bottom