A personal message to all my CWE buddies...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

TeeTees

New
Reaction score
Hi,

I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to my CWE friends, but it is so difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my solicitor yesterday, and on his advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted Gregorian calendar year 2009, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message.

trying to be politically correct in all areas, and I do believe you made it.

:banana::agree: Belinda

..... just like TT

I wish everyone a great time tonight and tomorrow

Hmmmmm?.....

I don't know if I like your, um?......'tone'....he he.

Happy holly-daze ev-body!
Speber
:piano::xmas:

You get

I don't know if I like your, um?......'tone'....he he.

Happy holly-daze ev-body!
Speber
:piano::xmas:

dazed on holly? Oh, my goodness!

To those who are politically correct, you aren't walking carefully enough on those egg shells. :roflmao:

merry xmas

Last edited by a moderator:
since I don't celebrate christmas because of religious reasons.
I hope everyone has a joyous rest of the year; and may your new year be better than your old.

Belinda:woot::twocents::agree::banana:

Last edited:
Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has a wonderful New Years. Sorry for my message to be late. Take care and God Bless.

I know this is late . But Happy Hollidays and everything else. But mostly Health and peace of mind.I love you all so much. Please take some time for your selves . Teresa:woot::e:

I don't think it's late. I think we ought to keep the joy and spirit of this all year.

All year

We ought to keep the spirit we share in this short period of time with everyone.

since I don't celebrate christmas because of religious reasons.
I hope everyone has a joyous rest of the year; and may your new year be better than your old.

Belinda:woot::twocents::agree::banana:

Belinda says it great. I personally celebrate Christmas, yet it is those like Belinda wishing for this positive spirit all year long that can make a difference in the world. What a great world that celebrates all people.

Best Wishes to all.

Back
Top Bottom