pipes froze yesterday

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Belinda5000

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
I'm here in Georgia where were having some of the coldest weather we have ever had.It was 5-10 degrees yesterday morning and I've never felt tempts so cold in this state before.It's suppose get up to 42 today and I have to still bundle up take my dog out.

How's it going for everyone else in the state there in?

Belinda

Last edited:
I'm in Sunny Florida and my heater has been running all night. Supposed to go back up to 80 by the weekend.
I love it here!
M

In Ohio where I'm at it was -5 yesterday. The apartment complex I manager had a fire in an apartment that started in a furnace. We put the couple up in a motel last night but we are having problems getting another furnace. It's still cold 12 degrees but a little better.

I'm in Colorado and we've been down to -15 the week before Christmas, but this week we're up in to the 40's. Lots of beautiful snow in the Rockies, tho.

The Polar Vortex! Here in Beantown it was chilly yesterday, but it was in the 50s on Monday, and it will be back up in the 50s by the weekend. At least we're used to cold up here...

It's nice and cold up in NY. At least now the complainers of 40 degree temps, have something worth complaining about. lol These past couple weeks we've been having temps from -7 degrees to 24 degrees. The whole Capital District area is in this big freeze zone. Fortunately this weekend it may go up to 45-50 degrees.

My son,s pipes froze took

Here in north west Ohio we were in a level 2 snow emergency for 2 days (meaning only emergency or health related vehicles were allowed on the streets). The other night it got to around -7 with a wind chill factor of -14. BRRRRRRR

Back
Top Bottom