playing for change

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

arnie

New
Reaction score
Really inspiring. Very moving. Great sings, Great musicians. There are a lot more Playing For Change videos on YT. Enjoy!

I was happy to see one of my Fellow S'effricans there. It reminded me of these. They make me cry. They made my foreign friends cry, too. They should do a good job of showing you why I love my country so much.

Had such a bad night and these videos really picked me up. Thanks guys!!! I'm going to check out more play-for-change videos. In the meantime, here's one of my favorite street performances:
[ame]http://youtu.be/EbH3HJvh2N0[/ame]

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the above videos, guys. I really like watching the street musicians on YT. Some of them are absolutely incredible musicians. I also like flash mobs. I don't know why, but they move me a lot. (Not that they would ever make me cry. No. Of course not. Not me. How could you even think that!)
Here's one flash mob I like a lot. Part of it, of course, is the song they have chosen:

Kirsten. This next one has a number of people from South Africa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom