Popcorn & a Movie~

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

momof3boys

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
I think Im going to get these kids settled down and put a nice movie on for them! Then we can chow down on some :pop:

I need them to sleep in for this mama tomorrow!

Sounds like fun. Brings back many happy memories with my kids... Enjoy!

BTW... I have had Pop Tarts in the back of mind all day.. LOL

It doesn't matter how late mine stay up at night. They are always out of bed by 8:00 am. Even my teenagers. Drives me crazy!!!! :p

I can try my hardest to get these kids to stay up... seems like they have a timer that is set to go off at 7am every morning! Ive tried so many different things and it never fails... they always wake up early for me!

MaryK- Ive had the strawberry pop tarts in my head when I went out of town this morning. I was wishing I had one with me then!

We do pizza/popcorn/movie every Friday, and the kids always wake me up at 7:00 on Saturday anyway. I don't mind though, because for me, that is still sleeping in. And they love to have pizza & movie nights, then pancakes on saturday. :)

That sounds yummy! For me, Im NOT a morning person! :roflmao: Our saturday morning pretty much has me coming out to the couch to "rest" while the kids play some video games, and watch cartoons. I tell them if they get hungry, or need a drink... Tell me! last time they tried to do everything on their own..... Lets just say I was not in a good mood that morning! :noevil:

I'm not much of a popcorn eater, upsets my stomach...but omg do I ever love the smell of it. Blow some scents my way pls, prettyyyy pls.

I stand corrected. Although I WAS up at 7:00 this morning, the kids slept until 8:00. It was nice to have some quiet time. I think it had something to do with taking them to "Disney on Ice" last night, instead of just the normal movie. :pop:

I stand corrected. Although I WAS up at 7:00 this morning, the kids slept until 8:00. It was nice to have some quiet time. I think it had something to do with taking them to "Disney on Ice" last night, instead of just the normal movie. :pop:

Graties on the quiet time!

Back
Top Bottom