Positive update

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

BuckeyeFan

Grandpa
Reaction score
:clap:

Just wanted to let those of you who remember Ashmstng that she is doing GREAT. I am still in touch with her and today was her 3rd year anniversary being seizure free. Her surgery was a success and she is doing fine. Still out there advocating for the rest of us.

:woot::woot::woot:

Woo-Hoo!!!

That's great-both that she has gone so long seizure free & that she's still advocating for us.

I'm not sure if she'd remember me but say "Hi".

That's great to hear that Ashmstng is going so well :woot:

I don't actually remember Ashmstng but I think Buck mentioned her in one of my threads.

Great news! I always am overjoyed when a member has found an answer.

That is

just too COOL!!!! Tell her congratulations, and I am sooooooooo pleased for her! :)

Back
Top Bottom