A possible research opportunity for me!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Sooo, I just spoke to one of my former professors in psychology (she taught my first course in psychology as well as my advanced research methods course), and she informed me that another former professor is stationed up where I am, and is doing research. She gave me his contact information, so I e-mailed him and asked about interning/helping/being some type of research assistant, since I am not working or anything at the moment. For those who don't know, my ultimate goal is to work toward a Ph.d. in psychology, and more specifically in research (probably neurobiological psychology or something along those lines - I loved it even before I was diagnosed with epilepsy).

Anyways, I just had to share, and I sure hope he gets back to me and has some type of opportunity for me to work with him! Not only would it give me something to do, but it would definitely help boost my resume when I DO apply for a Ph.d. program. :woot:

That sounds great RG :woot:
Hope you hear back from the other professor soon

Congrats, that sounds like an excellent lead.

Back
Top Bottom