Question about Neuropathy meds

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
My husband had cancer a few years ago and has neuropathy really bad in his feet. I told him I'd ask a question on here about the meds that he's taking because you get alot of answers about things that you never thought you'd get an answer for, or if anyone can tell me where they think I could go to get an answer.

My husband has neuropathy from the chemotherapy that he had. It has gotten worse rather than better or stayed the same, as the cancer dr (not a neurologist who treats him for this) told him that it usually does.

He was taking Feldne 20mg for it and it hasn't been helping so about a week ago his neurologist changed the medicine to sulindac 200mg. He started having very bad migraine headaches that last for hours, he's tired and just doesn't feel good in general.

I don't know if anyone knows anything about either med, or as I said a place to ask about them.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom