Quotes, Quotes, and more Quotes

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Tolstoy

Music is the shorthand of emotion. Leo Tolstoy ♬♫♪ / That's why most are emotionally dead.

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive." -- George W. Bush September 13, 2001:e:

Marcus Aurelius:
Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid

Great quote!

I came acros a knew on i like.

"theer aer no perfect people, only perfevt intention"

"A good novel tells us the truth about it's hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author." Gilbert K. Chesterton

They Live

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

A classic I say often to break some tension.

I love it! One of the most clever quotes yet! But oh sh*t, we better get you some more bubblegum!

I am full of bubble gum. And I told you my pass word in a different place is Dostoyevsky. My brother married a russian and worked in Russia. He took russian studies in college and speaks it to. The translations are not near even what the beauty sees.My epileptologist argues his writings.Weve had great debates.

"It,s not the crazy people you worry about.....It,s the ones that don,t know it" R.C.

It just depends on who is doing the judging on how "crazy" we are:woot::woot:

If the matter is one that can be settled by observation, make the observation yourself. Aristotle could have avoided the mistake of thinking that women have fewer teeth than men, by the simple device of asking
mrs. Aristotle to keep her mouth open while he counted. He did not do so
because he thought he knew.
***** bertrand russell *****

"You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven."
Jimi Hendrix

Quoted by one who basks in crazyness. It "can" be the ultimate high. Bubble gum heaven!

Last edited:
Johann Christoph Arnold

“We may strive and struggle for peace until our dying breath,
but we will never find it as long as we are unwilling
to place ourselves under the clear light of truth.”

“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I expect the same from them.”-

John Wayne as John Bernard Books in "The Shootist"

"As my grandmother used to say, anything mechanical, give it a good bash."-

Cmdr. Colin Maud, RN. "The Longest Day"

"God made earth
then rested.
God made man
then rested.
God made woman
since then,
Man has known no
rest."

- Saying On A Magnet

A handsome man guards his image a while;
a good man will one day take on beauty.

-Sappho (Willis Barnstone translation) -

If at first you don't succed, try reading the instructions.- My dad :e:

To engineer is human, to create, divine.- It took me five long years to think that one up after getting the first half from one of my grandfather's books! :e:

Back
Top Bottom