Recommendations

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

RobinN

Super Mom
Reaction score
Hello CWE family,

You don't see me much around here since all is well with my girl. She will be leaving again on the 25th of this month to start her second Disney on Ice tour. Very sad to see her go, but I know this is fulfilling a passion of hers, and she is growing by leaps and bounds. Health is good overall. She is learning her limits, and can feel it internally when she is not taking care of herself.

Now, on to the reason for my post.
I am applying for a PT job, as a community manager. It is basically doing what I have done here for years, but in a paid position.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone so inclined would write me a reference as to any positive experience you have had with me over the years. I would like to attach it to my resume and cover letter.

Either leave the note in the replies below, or you can send me a private message. This would be much easier for me, rather than searching across the forum for the kind words sent my way, and asking individually if I can use the post.

I thank you in advance.
Robin

Hey Congrats on your girls journey and that things are so well now. I am glad to see you here and that you may venture to a whole new job thing. There are concerns for me when it comes to referencing in letter form as I know nothing about what someone may look for. Best of luck and it would be great to hear from you more often about what goes on.

Robin,
Very nice to hear of one who has the good things going with them in their life. Thumbs up for your daughter! I would love to send or post for you a reference, but being a new guy here at CWE I wouldn't know anything I could say, but, I do hope this position as a community manager comes your way. :cheers:

I'd love to help, but I'm barely able to string a couple of sentences together right now with the back pain I'm experiencing - much less think about anything in depth. If things work out and I get some relief next week - and if that isn't too late, I'll try and help out.

Back
Top Bottom