sewege explosion this morning lol

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

vapour

New
Reaction score
So... Im sat here at my computer, and my friend daniel who I stay with was in the bathroom and he shouted "eewww gross there is yellow stuff coming up in the bathtub" so Im lieke "huh ok cool.. thats weird"

So he calls up the plumber.. and I step outside for a cigarette... and ......there is a very large steady stream of flowing sewege..

ROFL grosss... grroossss .. grossss....

Needless to say.. I decided to forget about the cigarette.. in I stay.

Oh dear, that sounds horribly unpleasant. One reason Iwould make a lousy plumber. One of many.

Eurggghhhh!!!! I feel for you! Hope this problem is resolved swiftly - raw sewage is a public health risk - standing outside probably isn't the best idea (especially whilst inhaling not only the smoke from your cigarette but microspores of, well - you can imagine) into your lungs!

*hugs*

Chad's parents had this happen once. They live on a farm, and their sewage is pumped through a pipe and then into the bush. Once it backed up and flooded their yard with....grossness

Happened to us once, but it was the toilet bowl. The council were working on the pipes, they were supposed to have notified the residents in our street but didn't. There were these weird rumblings for a few seconds and then kaboom !!! Blew the lid off the toilet seat and shite everywhere........
Thankfully no one was on the toilet at the time (choke). What really grossed me out was that it was probably everyone else's 'gunk' on the walls and floor and not just ours. Apologies if you are eating as you read this;)

ahahaha @ the toilet lid flying off, that would have been hillarious.. oh man...i just read that, so i signed in to reply and i entered "rofl" accidentally as my nickname...

I wasn't too impressed at first as you can imagine, but after about half an hour or so the humour kicked in...... Oh boy you gotta laugh!!

Some advice (all in the name of fun)

"If you hear a rumblin' in the pipes
Then best to run with all your might
You could lift the lid 'n be tempted to look
But you may well end up all covered in poop!"

Roo:pfft:

Back
Top Bottom