side effects

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

alex

New
Reaction score
my advice for reading side effects, DON'T!

when you notice something different then by all means look it up. but reading side effects before any real ones kick in will only mess with your head, you will start thinking you have them all. you convince your brain so well into having side effects.

:noevil:

Sorry... as a parent, it is important in my busy schedule, to know what to be on the lookout for. Especially if there is a life threatening side effect. Most doctors do not go over what this could mean, nor teach you what to look out for. Very dangerous.

I also like to know what to look out for when taking a new med.

I do remember in my pathology course the teacher told the class that we would all think we were sick with something before the term was over & she was right. Everybody thought something else was wrong with them.

I agree and disagree!!!!!

I agree that the side effects should be read so that you know what to watch out for.

But on the other hand, I think the imagination can work overtime.

Back
Top Bottom