So where's the dang coffee?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Birdbomb

VNS Guru
Reaction score
Okay, I was in the WAITING ROOM and they said the coffe was in here...I want mine with a big splash of Bailey's! Oh, hell, just leave the bottle AND the pot. I need a break!

I tried to get CALGON to take me away but got left behind.

Birdbomb said:
Okay, I was in the WAITING ROOM and they said the coffe was in here...

Well, the coffee is sitting on the counter. :wink:

[Diamond Dave]Hey, hey, hey, hey, one break coming up![/Diamond Dave] :lol:

Have you read any of the Diamond Dave '419 scam' scams? Scroll down to read the Classic Conversations.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ROFLMFAO :lol:

Now that is MY kind of revenge!

Thanks Bernard, you gave me a good laugh. I do like our friend David Lee Roth vs. David Kabila :wink:

Since my credit cards possible will not work in south Africa I will bring cash with me. Do you think that is a good idea?

Classic. :lol:

About as good of an idea as to ANSWERING any spam mail. But then, people are stupid, gullible, desperate, ignorant, greedy or a combination of any.

Hey...I have this swamp...er...natural resorce land in Florida...

Back
Top Bottom