Speber!!!!! Speber!!!!! Speber!!!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Meetz1064

Fantastico
Reaction score
GUESS WHAT?????????????

I was subbing for a 9th grade teacher today, (she mostly teaches 9th grade English, with one 12th grade class slipped in there) and in the last class of the day, we had to split into groups and do a brainstorming session.

One of the questions was "Whom do you most admire?"
And believe it or not, this kid pipes up with "Joe Satriani." :clap::clap:

My eyes bugged out. It was funny. You should have been there. I made him repeat himself three times because I thought I was seriously hearing things. He's evidently a guitar buff himself, so it makes sense, but Oooooooooo, HOW BIZARRE!!!! After I'd just sat in your Auditorium this past weekend and listened to him.....:roflmao::bigsmile:

Thought you'd enjoy the fact not all teenagers are without taste nowadays.........heheheheheeeeeeeee.

Meetz:bigmouth:

Last edited:
Just when you are ready to give up on the future ...

Seriously, that is pretty cool. I think kids these days are listening to some of the most diverse music ever. Quite possibly due to availability.

:rock:

Amazing

I was surprised by someone I wrote off as a metal head. He won't cut his hair cuz he likes to keep his freak flag flying. Then he added that he likes all kinds of music.
If he wasn't so young (sigh...)

Last edited:
Who doesn't like Joe Satriani? :bigsmile:

It's always been my opinion that...

:banana:

Spencer be rocking now!

Back
Top Bottom