Stacy reads her book to a group of kids

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bernard

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
Stacy wrote a children's book a while back (inspired while recovering in the ER from status seizures). She made a video of a reading she did for the Woodlands Children's Museum to help promote the book:

I thought some of you might like to see the woman who inspired the creation of CWE. :)

That is

just TOO COOL, Mr B!!!

I am sure that you are quite proud of her, and you should be. Stacy is quite a gem... and you two, I'm sure, make quite a couple.

What a sweet reading...

That's so awesome Bernard!

Very Special. Thanks for sharing!
Keep up the good work, Stacy

That is special, I couldn't help but smile when watching the vid:)

I love the cartoon artwork and rhyming poetry. What's Stacy's next book about?

Ock Stacy seems such a darling she sure knows the important things in life kindness and hugs,hugs rock! What a lucky girl to get all those kiddie hugs.Heres to many many more books *hug*

Awesome! Well read and well written (spoken from an early childhood educator!. Kudos to Stacy. She is a gem.

Thank you all so much for your wonderful sentiments. Bern showed me the messages and I had to read them over and over, just so I could smile again, and again. :)

Many people have been asking about my next book. Problem is, I have to sell over 10,000 of these books to make enough money for the next one! So.... tell everyone you know about this book! LOL..

You can also rate it on you tube...if you are so inclined.

Love, Stace

Hi Stacy,there's no thankyou's due for telling the truth good luck with the book and the many more to follow xx

Stacy Rocks!

Stacy wrote a children's book a while back (inspired while recovering in the ER from status seizures). She made a video of a reading she did for the Woodlands Children's Museum to help promote the book:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQxTEb2BP9w

I thought some of you might like to see the woman who inspired the creation of CWE. :)
:rock: And she's an inspiration to children! She knows how to spread those (((Hugs))) around! Congratulations, Stacy!

Kool beans! I look forward to reading it! I may end up getting a copy to with my classes.

That's awesome! Where's the
Flash of "BUY ME" in there?

:roflmao:

Great job and loved the smiling
faces of the children - and it so
seemed the stuffed animal enjoyed
it too!

;)

Back
Top Bottom