The Stephen King Zone

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
I have been a Stephen King fan for 30 years and love anything he writes and recently I made a fan page on Facebook where I have interviews, pictures, videos, books and more. Who here is a Stephen King fan? If so, please like my page. I've been working very hard on it and I want everyone to enjoy it, thank you. If you're a fan, like, share and enjoy. What is your favorite book or movie? I have lots of favorites including Misery (Movie and Book), Geralds game, The Stand and so many more. Here's the link.

https://www.facebook.com/StephenKingZone

The Dark Tower is probably my favorite but I also like The Skeleton Crew. So hard to decide haha.

You need to like the page cause I have artwork and fan tattoos of the Dark Tower, listings of all his books, movies and more. So much there already and it's only like 4 days old. lol I have movie trailers, books, comics he did, interviews and so much more.

I have many favorites, can't decide on just one.

You should get one so you can join my page. lol. I love Stephen King. Did you know he used to be in a band called The Rock Bottom Remainders? I think they might still play once in awhile but Stephen plays guitar and he even sings lead in this video. He's pretty good.

And for the Stephen King fans, he's got a brand new book called Joyland. It was just released June 4th. You can buy it in your local store or on amazon. Available at Walmart, Target and more.

http://www.stephenking.com/promo/joyland/

I didn't know about the new book! I will have to check that out. I really liked Under the Dome until the end. Lame! All in all though, I am a fan. I recently read the book about JFK.

It's developed a lot since I last posted. Been working on it all day today. Hope everyone likes and share with those you know.

I don't use FB anymore. I just can't get over how awesome he is though, I got done watching The Dead Zone. Christopher Walken in a Stephen King movie is priceless. I automatically thought of this thread haha.

Back
Top Bottom