Coping With Epilepsy Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy
Free Advertisement

Go Back   Epilepsy Forum > Our House > The Lounge

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2018, 02:56 PM
Joined the Party

Stepping by to wave and pass the time of the day.

Well, hello! How is everyone doing? I've barely been on here since the days of my old account. I miss those days, somewhat. I was a little off it when I scrambled my password and signed out for the last time. Psychotic pseudo-transsexualism. A mess. Still, that account did have a lot of wild babbling associated with it, so perhaps... ! (It was Ilexa Margareta.)

The reason I'm not really here any more is the same reason I don't maintain much of a public internet persona at all any more. I feel somewhat uncomfortable on public fora. Perhaps I'll come back. I do miss this site. I feel as though no one, with the odd exception, knows me as well as epileptics do, and sites like Discord with autoplay gifs etc. are treacherous for us. We'll see.

Goodnight for now, and all the best.
Old 03-05-2018, 08:03 AM
Super Moderator / Thank You Queen

Thanked 7,271 Times in 5,361 Posts
Hey Myshkin, I hope you are doing well. You can always "lurk" on CWE if you don't feel like chiming in.