Used husband for sale

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
Used husband for sale, make offer. Still in working condition. I'll pay shipping. Make offer fast cause I'm sure he'll go quick. It's on a first come first serve basis!!!

:roflmao: I know how you feel. There are days I'd want to give you some competition and offer mine for free.

He's been sick for about the last week and he's the biggest cry baby that needs to be waited on hand and foot until he gets better. I shouldn't have said that though, I may have problems selling him. I thought instead of hitting him over the head with a frying pan and maybe going to jail I'd just sell him and maybe make some money.

Some good points about him that might you might want to buy him are: he's a good cook, does laundry, has a good job, good at yard work and is very good with pets!

I know there is someone out there that is just dying to buy him so make me an offer quick!!!

Actually we have a tractor with a snow plow, I guess I could let you have that too, but you'd have to pay extra!

Actually we have a tractor with a snow plow, I guess I could let you have that too, but you'd have to pay extra!

This is sounding better - I have a very steep driveway and I have to pay a lot to get it plowed. Hmmmm. We're having snow flurries now, but if it piles up, I may be interested.

Remember delivery is free, I assume I could just send him in a big box with a lot of stamps on it?

With everything he's good at you would think you could put up with a little crying every now and then..

Is there an extended warranty? How about an instruction manual?

You really don't need an instruction manuel, he's pretty easy to use. You just have to tell him what you want him to do. It may take five or ten times before he does, but usually if you raise your voice a little louder each time you say it he will do it faster.

I'll give you a 30 day warranty, but only if he breaks or has any sort of defect, but I guess I'm the only one who will know if it is a defect or just the way he is.

Sorry no returns. Once you buy him he's yours!

Last edited:
Yes he's a very good cook. He's in pretty good working condition too, just let him take short breaks in between chores so that he can keep his energy up.

I'll give you a 30 day warranty, but only if he breaks or has any sort of defect, but I guess I'm the only one who will know if it is a defect or just the way he is.
Warranties should cover defects in the product design. Of course it doesn't cover product misuse, like making him shovel walks in zero degree weather, carry 250 lb furniture, under-house plumbing where he could be bitten by snakes... Oh, wait! Those are the very things I need him to do! lol...

I still haven't gotten an offer on him yet. I know there is someone out there that really needs him. Plus he could make a great Christmas present for someone!

Does he come giftwrapped? I have a friend that might need another husband (1st one is getting worn out)

Assuming we buy, what size is he? To ship by UPS they have a 150lb weight limit.

Of course I'll gift wrap him, I'll even put a bow on his head!

I guess I won't be able to ship him UPS, he's a little bigger than 150lbs.

Back
Top Bottom