weekend

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cool1984

New
Reaction score
hi all
i not been around on this forum for a long to but i am back!!!! :D
are kyou having a good weekend? what are you up to
caz

Hi caz, nice to hear from you. :)

I've started my annual battle with Fall allergies and am a bit under the weather. I've also got 3 different projects going on with work (my real job) so I haven't been as active lately as usual (I have no time!).

hi there everyone i'm back not been around agian not been to well this month i am full of cold i have had 2 sz this week so now feeling it and my meds are give me side affacits so fed up with it all

meds are not work at the momet even!!!

caz

Sorry to hear that Caz. Stacy also seems to have a lower seizure threshold when she has the flu/fever/etc.

I don't know. We just do the best we can to stay healthy so she doesn't have to worry about fevers, etc.

Back
Top Bottom