Well, Today's the day when my brain deteriorates !!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

TeeTees

New
Reaction score
I've Turned The Dreaded Big 4-0......eeeeeeek !!

:roflmao: :roflmao:

It's no so bad TT

in another year (& 3 months) I turn 50. It's actually a lot of fun because people start calling you sir, you get taken more seriously & there's this assumption that I'm more matuer (little do they know:roflmao:)

You can only get older so enjoy 40 while you can.

Ah ha! You (TTs) are catching up to me. :pfft:

COngrats!! the 40s are GREAT!! ALthough at 40 and a day, I swear I lost my eyesight lol

enjoy
joan*

Yea its weird your eyes go the very day after your birthday. I blamed my memory problems on E but my WADA came back with great memory in both sides so I guess it's just being in the 40's. Good luck.

Happy belated birthday!!!!!!!!! Time to get that fire extinguisher out for the candles on the cake!

woooohooooooo

Happy Birthday to You,

Happy Birthday to You,

Happy Birthday to TeeTee,

Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!

:bday2::wave::bday::dancing2::dancing::cake::flowers::angel:

Awwwwwwwwwww, 40 isn't that bad, TT.........see, I'm 21 ::cough, cough:: you know......(be quiet Eric) :bigmouth::pfft:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Back
Top Bottom