What do you do to unwind?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I like you already. I'll bet so many people have fears of joggers now.

Well it's TRUE! It is always the joggers and they never question them I suspect there is a secret illuminati of murdering joggers out there, plotting ever plotting.

So join Queenie's party to over throw the secret jogger illuminati, we have Jaffa cakes and it's cited that we folks with epilepsy need a hobby!

Q

Well it's TRUE! It is always the joggers and they never question them I suspect there is a secret illuminati of murdering joggers out there, plotting ever plotting.

So join Queenie's party to over throw the secret jogger illuminati, we have Jaffa cakes and it's cited that we folks with epilepsy need a hobby!

Q

I'm in! I'd love a spiffy hobby, sitting around gets kind of old. Spreading rumors and starting conspiracy plots is fun!

I'll start an investigation squad, there's a few joggers around. I used to jog regularly so if I can get out and jog again then maybe I can get an in with them and report back what I see.

I also take magnesium (for the mental benefits and good sleep and brain healing from seizure activity) but it relaxes you and makes you sleep great. But in the evening that will slow you down if you're anxious.

:) nice! my cat usually lets me do things like that as long as I feed him first..

I think my dog is part cat because she loves to sit herself/lay herself on my computer/book/school materials. It's cute at first but then gets annoying when she scrolls through pages or blocks entire portions of the text. But, hey, at least they're cute, right?

Back
Top Bottom