What happened

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
Yesterday I had to go opthalinic clinic just as I put chin on the slit lamp bar my right side from hair follicles to toes total lost control it was like sz right side perfectly fine left side but as my head really shaking.they had get nurses hold body down something as server as that never happen before now I don't think I had aura but I was somewhat terrified being zapped with lazers as my right side would not stay still I think go on my bucket of things I don't want to do again.the each time he stop lazer then shakes stoped straight back when on.he putting me under mild anesthitc now could it start again even if under because he be zapping.is the eyes.would my brain be taking up light or do brain cut off when under

Seagull, i have education in both masters level English linguistics as well as ESL linguistics. it sounds as though either you a) cannot understand proper English; b) do not care about proper English; or, c) do not care about proper English and the role it plays in communication; or, d) wish to antagonize your audience.

Which is it? Why do you post on the internet without editing, knowing that your audience must bend itself backwards in order to understand you?

when someone sticking injection in both eyes followed by lazers zapping you you be surprised what you feel

Back
Top Bottom