What special about your State?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

POSITIVEPERSON

Playing With Angels
Reaction score
Hi : I moved from NYC to Portland Oregon.

Whats special about this state is that its so green , compared to NYC.

People are community oriented and enviromantally involved, and the icing on the cake is that its so pro alternative meds. Acupuncture, natupathy, homeopathy ..........

I love it here.

Riva

I love my State:

We've been made famous on the media;
on the news, on stock shows, on the headlines
of your local newspapers, et cetera ...

We can't count Electoral Elections, We're
known as a "Foreign Country", and during
the Fall/Winter, only here you will actually
feel like you're in Canada with so many
Canadian Tags and Canada Flags flying
everywhere (well - we have that flying
out there now, but not that many), our
Official State Bird should really be the
Mosquito ....

Oh wait - are we supposed to be positive?

Well we do have Disney World, Bush Gardens,
Epcot, Sea World, Daytona 500, and all that
other good stuff including Hurricanes ....
for those who likes to surf.

:tup:

Sincerely,
6th generation 100% Genuine Florida Pioneer Native

Don't mess with Texas. :pfft:

Well NY is fun for outdoor activities during the year. If you like camping, fishing, and hunting NY is a great place to be. Yeah it also has snow. :(

Well when you get board with NY you can always visit it's little brother VT. :)

Nevada is the Silver State but looks brown. I live in the largest city, Las Vegas, 20 miles from water and 2 feet from Hell.

Tourism is our industry so we attrack people from all over the world. They think they are gonna hit the "Megabucks" and go home with more money than they came with. (BWAHAHAHAHAHA! There are suckers born every minute.)

Nevada is beautiful in the winter, the shadows of the mountains have a purple cast to them and, the sky is so blue! But summer is like living in a blast furnace except in late July when monsoon season starts, then it's a sauna.

Being so very close to Mexico, we get more than our fair share of people who arrived in the U.S.A. questionably. The city of North Las Vegas is almost all hispanic and all the signs are in spanish. I tenderly refer to NLV as "Little TJ" (Tia Juana, Mexico)

So Welcome to Nevada, the adult playground of the world.

animatedsign.gif

Back
Top Bottom