What would be your super power if you didnt have E

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

PFunk

Veteran
Reaction score
So if you didn’t have epilepsy and could choose a super power, what would it be and why.

I suppose I should be selfless and choose the ability to heal others... but…. I'm going to go with the ability to fly.

Why you ask? Because flying is awesome! I’m sure most of us have had dreams where you can fly... awesome, right?? When others go left or right, you go up. Want to touch a cloud or harass migratory birds, no problem. You can literally look down on others if that’s your thing. Maybe freak some people out on a jetliner. Confuse sky divers. The commute to work just got easier. Never fall again in your life. Fly little old ladies across the street. Will no longer have to stand behind some towering land monster at a concert. The list keeps going.

What would you choose.

Being able to fly would be mine as well. I'd actually want to become an eagle and soar among mountains.

It would be amazing to ride updrafts all day as you weave through the sky! Birds of prey do have it pretty good.

Teleportation. :)
Because it has so many uses...
Never have to drive, teleport away from someone trying to hit you, teleport behind that person and hit them back, travel anywhere you want... Why not?

Breathe underwater! Swim with the fishes (in a non mob hit kind of way).

and to think i would just want the power to give my family anything they needed
damned, i must be getting old

and to think i would just want the power to give my family anything they needed
damned, i must be getting old

Pretend it's a perfect world and that already happend to everyone! :D

Then what would you choose?

I would be super intelligent. I mean on the level of an extra-terrestrial civilization.

Einstein and Hawking would be dull compared to how intelligent I would be. I would use it to cure those who still had E.

Last edited:
To have and give happiness to whomever wanted/lacked it. Monty Pythons' Always look on the bright side of life.

Telekinesis, the strong kind haha. Something along the lines of the movie Chronicle, or Phoenix from the X-men. Never a dull moment!

Peace Woman.

All places I flew over would collectively understand each other and love each other. No more war, no more crime, no more hate. Only compassion for one another. I'd want to live to be 300 years old and be able to fly lightening fast so I could cover the whole earth before my time was through.

And bonus, I would want to make chocolate truffles appear out of thin air.

If I were to choose it would be to be a very good swimmer. After all the many years that I have been fearful of swimming. I would choose to be a good swimmer.

I think my super power would have to be the ability to make politicians tell the truth,since they have the super power of lies!

Last edited:
I think my super power would have to be the ability to make politicians tell the truth,since they have the super power of lies!

Sadly Neil, I don't think any superpower can do that......

They'll probably find a loophole or something..

Sadly Neil, I don't think any superpower can do that......

They'll probably find a loophole or something..

Yes P-Funk,your probally right.........wait a minute YOU ARE RIGHT!!!

Back
Top Bottom