What's the worst Christmas prezzie you've ever had ?...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

TeeTees

New
Reaction score
Hi All,

As it's getting near that time off the year, let's have a bit off fun, and reflect upon those prezzies you wish they had kept the receipt for. :D

So, what's your worst ?

So, what's your worst ?

Canned Worms that I thought
which was my favorite - "Chocolate
Covered Pretzels" ... and everyone
was egging me on to open it .. and
BOING!!!!!!!!!

Out came those Springy Worms!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Anything computer related (games, software, hardware, etc).

Unless I tell my family & friends exactly what to get me, I don't like getting computer stuff. 99% of the time I end up having to return it.

One time (many years ago) my uncle had one of his old LP's wrapped and gave it to me for Christmas. Yea, one of his own LP's. It was so obvious it was criminal.

SnowmanDog.gif

My Mother-in-law sent us a package in the mail full of CRAP! Cheap clothes for the kids way too small. Junk from a discount store going out of business. A cloth thing that holds dinner rolls (used) The gifts I had sent HER from the previous year. This big gray ball thingy, which I found out was actually a tube of braunsweiger, gone horribly bad. But the best was an 8 pack package of MilkyWays candy bars. They were a strange size and looked old.

3471f3cc.jpg

When I checked the expiration date, it was 3 years PAST! I took one and beat it againt the kitchen counter. I wacked that sucker several times but it would not even crack! They were so old they had petrified.

Needless to say I NEVER sent her another gift. And usually when she sent something it went right into the trash.

Now let's see who can top old candy and rotten meat!

Last edited:
On 2 different years my husband bought me a wet vac (that I've only used once - he uses it a lot) and a laundry basket.

He knows I don't like jewlery, but this is ridiculus.

Ummm - Birdy...

I have some canned goods I found
while cleaning the back room, they
expired like 11 years ago? Do you
have any use for them for this year's
pressies? Ya know - for a specific
special someone ...?

:::: snickers ::::

I've never been greatly disappointed. Perhaps sometimes not overjoyed, but I guess I was raised not to expect a whole lot.

On a few occasions it was difficult to sit while I had young ones, and everyones stocking was filled but mine. The kids said, that perhaps I just wasn't "good" enough that year.

88a31d12.gif

My best friend and his brothers had been particularly evil one year, repeatedly breaking into a school and stealing stuff. Of course they got caught, and they had to get a paper route to repay all the damages. They were denied Halloween but when Christmas came, their dad wrapped blocks of WOOD as their presents! He later had a change of heart and gave them socks and underwear.

Last week my boy got the anual Xmas candy collection -full of carbs & sugar- at his day care center again. Being on the ketogenic diet for the 4th Xmas now, you should think they could give hime a more apporopriate present. Anyway, his siblings don't mind, he isn't aware of it himself, so guess I'm the only one disappoined in this lousy present.

mom of an 8-year old keto kid with LGS

the only one I can think of was when i went to a Christmas party when i was 19 ..... being the shy quiet one i picked the smallest gift " it was a joke;)" they asked me what it was after i unwrapped it :noevil:TO MY HORROR and embarrassment:? i said its a camels foot eraser:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: its was actually a Rubber Eraser" penis" looked like a camels leg to me lol anyways, everyone had a good laugh that night... :)

Back
Top Bottom