Who here believes in Spirits?!!! My Morning Experience!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

momof3boys

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
I had something Crazy happen to me this morning!

here is what I wrote in a blog! i wanted to post it here and see what you all thought!

This morning I had a experience I will never forget! I was laying in bed and couldnt fall back to sleep. In the doorway of my bedroom,
I thought I saw a figure of someone. This has happened before, when the sun light peaks through the window in the livingroom, and makes a shadow
But this time, it looked different. I didnt think nothing of it at first. I tried to go back to sleep. But something told me to look again.
So I went to look and saw color. It was hair. A red color of hair. My kids were in their bedroom asleep and all of them dont have red hair.
10 years ago, two of my cousins passed away in a accident. Both of them had red hair. so the first thing I thought of was them when I saw the red hair.
I sat up in bed, and when I got a better view, I saw my cousins face. Her head down to her collar bone was visible. before the collar bone was a greyish
shadow for her figure. She was smiling and looking right at me. I didnt know what to think. I thought I had to be dreaming.
But I was fully awake. She looked at me and said, "spend lots of time with grandpa". During this, the number 3 came up too.
Like she wanted me to make sure I had the #3 with her message. This lasted around 30 seconds. Once she was gone, I sat in bed, stunned,
not knowing what the heck just took place. I kept thinking about what she said, trying to put the #3 with it. Then I started to think.
Our grandpa had been in the hospital for a routine procedure on 2/3/2010. After the procedure, a blood clot went to his heart and his
heart stopped for over 40 minutes. The doctors finally got it to going again, and he is with us today. But again, that was on the 3rd
day in February. Today, July 13, 2012 that my cousin visited me. Again, another 3 in the date. Well, on August 3, 2012 (another 3)
that day would make it 30 months to the day that my grandpa had that happen to him. another 3! And from today, til august 3rd, that is 21 days
between the two dates... making it 3 weeks! I dont know if this is something that she wanted me to figure out or what. But would you
take it as if this is a sign that something is going to to happen to my grandpa within this time frame or on august 3, 2012? I just
got so scared and confused. Its nice of her to give me the message, but it makes me sad and scared to think what if this is true?
what if she came to me to tell me this. Another thing I thought of, is that her brother, herself and my grandfather together, would make
them all 3. 3 of them together. I dont know. I just wanted to share my experience and see what everyone thought of this.

Last edited:
That's intense, honestly I would take it as a sign. I been told that the sprits the most people see are good spirts and there tryin to tell you something, and your in a way open to them to tell you kinda like they trust you.
I would think about it and of course be closer to everyone in your family and your own family, make time with then and just send a text saying hi or a call to then saying something small like Hi, I been thinking of you love you. I hope you don't think I m telling you how to run your life or preaching to you. You Never know when something will happen and take a loved one.
But that is what I would do if that happend to me.

I would say spend time with your grandfather as much as you can, because that's what you were told directly. The meaning of "Three" will probably only be understood in retrospect, so I wouldn't dwell on it too much or stress yourself over it. :)

my favorite numbers are 3 the more the merrier, but seriously spend time with your grampa, if nothing else it will do both of you good!

I agree with all of you. Ive been spending more time with my grandpa. :)

i would consider you a very lucky person and assume you are very kind and deserving to have a spirit visit you and let you know somethings up--like everyone else i say keep in touch with grampa

I HAVE SEEN 2 ANGELS IN MY ROOM. At night. They were big golden angels.For me I needed strength. And know that God is there all the time. Even when we don't think so. And It sounds like you need some extra love and strength and some back up.And when I died the other side was beautiful. I did not want to come back. Except when my son called out for me. Find some strength and love in that gift you got. It's always there. You just don't see it.God Bless you. And pm me any time you want to. Teresa

Back
Top Bottom