Who needs a laugh?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

qtowngirl

CWE Supporter/E Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
I've had seizures all weekend so pretty useless right now. Go to work today? Don't think it's gonna happen. Did check my emails however and this was sent to me, god it feels good to laugh when you feel like crap.

o73y4x.jpg

Sorry you had a crap seizy weekend Q. I'm guessing you really have a case of the "mondays". I hope the rest of your week gets better :)

This kid is everywhere

i-hate-sandcastles.jpg

Last edited:
I can't see the pic P, it's just a box w/a red x in it...
bet it's great tho! And thanks for the lovely wishes :)

One partial already this morning so we'll see what the day brings.

Pic is fixed, I don't know what the hell happened. Look fine in the preview. It must be my talent to F things up :). I'm glad things are better today :)

ahhhh..

royal giggle...

thank u for the much needed, much needed giggle....

that felt great.......

ahhhh..

royal giggle...

thank u for the much needed, much needed giggle....

that felt great.......

lol that's exactly how I felt after the kid in the mirror so just had to post it, still laugh from the pit of my stomach every time i look at it. very needed.
glad i could help chaz :)

yeppers - little private bleedin royal giggle I SO LOVE to feel...

we can see why laughter can take years of us - in a second...

;-)

I wish I had joke for you, but I just wanted you to know I'm sorry you are having seizures. I wish I had your attitude when my seizures come.
Praying you will soon feel better.

Thank you jyearta, seems like you just get used to it ya know.
Terrified of the surgery but if it will stop this from happening then i guess it must be worth it. In the mean time I have laughs and good friends and you guys so it's not all bad...

Qtown,
Sorry about the crappy weekend. Hope this week gets better for you.
Keep the funny pics coming :)

Back
Top Bottom