Who needs a laugh?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

nope i dont clean house do laundry,, blady blah.i watch others do it

todays woman slave............us poor women....sometimes I long for the 50s....

No shit ey. Make lunches, clean the kitchen, throw in laundry, fold the stuff you threw in lastnight, go to work, make supper, clean the kitchen, fold more laundry, garbage out, make sure to take out something for supper the next night. worry about being behind at work. Spend your free time yelling at the kids to do something for the 10th time, be pissed off at your husband, or having a seizure.
It's so awesome.
Oh almost forgot - drink too much wine to deal with all of these things and the depression from having a fucked up head.

Hmmmm sorry guys i guess that's not exactly 'for a laugh.' Try better next time :)

Now qtowngirl you have to do your share of the work and doing a few small things is not the same as us men out all day working hard, come home put our feet up, have a cuppa handed to us, you do know that is very stressful and hard work. :roflmao:

Heres a laugh.

STOP THE PRESS.......THEY HAVE FOUND A CURE FOR EPILEPSY,IT ONLY INVOLVES TAKING ONE PILL,ONCE.THEN NO MORE EPILEPSY EVER:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

u did see that 'go to work' in there, ey fedup?!?!

we do that too.

Of course I seen it I wrote it I think, not sure now anyway have to make a cup of coffee for myself the wife says I need to lose weight. Shes very thoughtful.

In the bathroom the husband shouts for his wife. "What, did you run out of toilet paper?", she says. "No no, would you please restart the router"

In the bathroom the husband shouts for his wife. "What, did you run out of toilet paper?", she says. "No no, would you please restart the router"

Want to know what's really funny, I read this while on the crapper. I sh_t you not.

ohhhh so that's why ur addicted to your smartphone and said 'you can never go back.'
can be online even while doing that. thanks P, enlightening :)

GRAMMAR:
the difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit.

A smart phone is the new magazine, something needs to be read while on the can. I don’t want to sit in there and stare at the tile floor. Plus, now whenever you read one of my posts, you’ll can’t help but wonder… did he post this while on the crapper?

I am wondering, can you guess where I am? ok it the kitchen.

I am in the kitchen and being good, the wife locked all the presses so no biscuits she can be so mean. I only wanted one packet.

oh sorry, i was replying to P... you can see why.

so, she locks food up on you like you're a child? omg man.

Its just not fair, what am I suppose to do lose weight. What did I do.

Fedup, the secret is not to buy it in the first place. Then when you’re hungry, you endlessly search the pantry, come up with nothing and sulk your way back to the couch. I’m speaking from experience :)

That is what I did yesterday, today I am not let to the couch. I have been told to go for a walk.

i was in the kitchen cooking when i posted that, i pay attention while cooking. was baking chicken. the gf cooks little around here.

she does laundry, but washes her clothes more often than mine, i have a lot more than she does. I can make it 3 weeks to a month.
she does hate all of my socks though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom